Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Is this who I am

Am I this person? This person who requires something from the life but could not reach it. Am I this person, this person with abundant imagination and all it can do is give the mind, for a short period of time, the pleasure that it seeks. Am I this person, this person who sees the world and its own - self  being slowly destroyed, but it is powerless to change it, to heal it. Was I only created to be a puppet and follow the dreams of another?

If that is the reality, then, why do we try to make a better life, why do we hope for a better reality, isn't the future already written?
But, what if is not. What if the future is waiting to be written by each one of us, individually. What if we are creating the future following someone else's instructions, someone else's desires.
Again, if the future isn't already written, why do we live like it is already written. Still, would something in life be empty, not yet created.  Not created by whom? God? Life? If that is so, would God or life leave something unfinished, would leave a mistake? This question leads to another, would God or life create everything and yet give humanity the ability to create? Perhaps, God or life created an environment where we can create and fulfill ,  experience and acknowledge, different aspects of being a human. Perhaps, God enriched us with powerful feelings to not forget that we are divine and to acknowledge the absolute reality.

If through feelings we can recognize the reality , then I ask..... what do my feelings say about me, my reality?
CREATE....CREATE WHO YOU WANT TO BE. CHOOSE WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE.
I am a powerful being, than can reach any goal. I reach those goal through my abundant creativity. I am a being that can heal everything and everyone in each given moment. This is what I create, this is what I choose.
What do your feelings say?

2 comments:

  1. This is a helpful reminder. We are in the drivers seat. We get to make choices every single day on who we want to be and what we want to represent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a great post. I would love to write such a power like you. I will pop back soon. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete